Visualizzazioni totali

lunedì 15 agosto 2016

Eric Troy Frantz Philadelphia, PA painter

Eric Troy Frantz


Eric Frantz. Emotive/Figurative Handworked Paintings, Sketchwork and Studies.  Spirit anarchist.
 Personal interests
 Painting, Drawing, Sculpture, Cooking, Reading...Artists that have influenced/inspired me: Mucha, Modiglian, Kisling, Si Lewen, Cassatt, Lempicka, Matta, Munch, Soutine, Van Gogh, Kollwitz,Rothko, Bacon, Luce, Rembrant, Gauguin, Chagall, Klimnt, Basquiat, Calder, Klee, O'Keefe, Kandinsky, Duchamp, Picasso, Degas, Monet, Renoir, Morgan Colt, Olav Westphalen, Ralph Steadman, Kelly McLane, Ian Whitmore, so many more....


I I am a painter..

Sometimes there are rare golden moments… moments of bliss and dreamlike poetry. That’s what gives me my passion and the fuel I need to continue moving paint across a fresh, waiting canvas.
My art is a manifestation of my perception, sensitivity and the connection I have with my subject matter and my models. Interaction and communication between us is the driving force, and only when the model is relaxed will I be able to feel and paint their true emotions and mannerisms.
I tend to guard my feelings, art, and models with great ferocity. Exposing any of these things is very difficult. I press through that difficulty in the hope that my audience will feel both mine and the model’s emotions… and be moved… as I am, when I create.

Eric Frantz



Eric Frantz. Emotive/Figurative Handworked Paintings, Sketchwork and Studies.  Spirit anarchist.
























































Copyright 2016 Eric T. Frantz

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento